Tagwood BBQ - Freestanding Charcoal Argentine all SS with top lid - BBQ01SS
It provides 3 different grilling areas: a main grate with a height adjustable system, a secondary grate and griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables. Putting all these together, you will get a total of 836 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from the food. You can use
wood charcoal or firewood based on your preference to grill like a gaucho. Slow cook some short ribs for 4 hours, some argentine sausage or chorizo or smoke a fish on the main grate while cooking some potatoes on the secondary grate . Bottom and right wall are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly. Also includes a bottle opener, UV resistant cover, 304 stainless steel shovel and coal rake, 4 swivel casters (2 with brake). 5 years limited warranty.
- 836 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Main grilling area 35'' x 19''
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
Height adjustable grates. This feature gives you the possibility to adjust the height of the grates to control the cooking temperature. Use the wheel to move the main grates up or down depending on what you need (closer to the coals = more heat to sear | away from coal = less heat for slow cooking). It is a feature that you will find in many South American barbecues because it allows you to really master the grill.
The firebox or brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains the fire lit and away from the food. You can use wood charcoal, briquettes or wood based on your preference. We recommend using lump charcoal and firewood. Once coals are ready, they will simple fall under. An easy and practical way to light up the fire and grill like a gaucho.
Top lid: when closed it creates an oven efferct to slow cook or roast. Combine it with the height adjustbale grates and you end up with a complete grilling option.